Friday, July 6, 2012

Flashback Friday: Our Favorite Places

Together: 
Manitou Springs.  Favorite date spot in Colorado. 

Cripple Creek

Xcaret.  Awesome time here on our 2nd anniversary.

Branson.  First anniversary.  So want to go back!!

Georgetown.  Another stop on the cruise we took for our 2nd anniversary.  This town is a fun mix of Caribbean and European.

Crown Center.  Fun to wander.  Stayed at the Westin for our 5th anniversary.

Fritz's.  Great for the kids.

The Coal Mine Dragon.  Our first official date, and great food.

Mr. Bigg's.  Lots of subsequent dates in Colorado.  Many hours spent playing mini-golf and trying for the elusive hole-in-one.

Parkville
I have a couple of blog posts about Parkville, one of which is here

Shannon:
La Jolla.  Love love love these bluffs, beach, and waves.

Avesbury Plain.  So so green, and a little creepy, in a cool way.

Coronado.  The whole island is great, but I especially want to make a return trip to the Hotel del Coronado and it's beach!


Ernest:
I asked him what some of his favorites were.  His response - "Well, anywhere with you, I guess."  Sweet man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...