Intently watching Ally on the rides.
Finally! Something that JJ-boy could do. And proof that he did :)
This is like a Where's Waldo? picture. Jacob and myself are both in here somewhere.
I missed the picture of Ally hugging Snoopy. Later, Jacob and I walked back around here while Ally was waiting in line for a ride with Daddy. Snoopy came up to Jacob in the stroller and stuck his head inside. So cute! Jacob was pretty tired and rubbing his eyes, so Snoopy made a big show of yawning, stretching, and rubbing his eyes too. Pretty soon more kids came around so we had to share.
I actually went on a ride! The caterpillar roller coaster.
Riding the train. We all enjoy this one!
And last, but not least, we rode the big carousel. Ernest rode on a horse too. I stood next to Jacob to make sure he didn't fall off. He was pretty tired, and this was the last thing we did before we went home and took nice long naps.
No comments:
Post a Comment