Continuing on in we week off from work and hanging with Ally and JJ full-time-
Thursday we played at home. Did some shopping and cleaning, and just made it a low-key day.
Pregnant Jacob. I don't know if it was his or Ally's idea, but he ran around for half the afternoon with a ball under his shirt.
Apparently he wanted a snack. He climbed into his chair and pulled the table cloth over to him until the bowl of fruit was within reach. He snagged an apple and was then trying to figure out how to eat it.
It is SUCH a fight to get Allyson down for naps these days. But once she is out, she is so sweet!
She got to ride the tractors! Looks like she's got the hang of it, yeah?
Um, No. She kept driving off the road. I finally had to walk behind her for a bit and help her stay on the road. Luckily it was a bit wet at this point so very few people were out and in danger of her driving.
We fed the baby goats. I wish I had a video of this. It was so funny. The little goats were quite forceful and kept trying to pull the bottle out of Ally's grasp.
The succeeded several times. The goat couldn't understand why all of sudden there was nothing coming out, and would shake the bottle so fast that Ally couldn't grab it. I was laughing too hard to help her very much.
Playing with cowbells.
Sitting in tractor seats! Why? No one really knows.
And, one of the very little playgrounds that my kids got to run.
We visited the petting zoo portion and fed the goats. I had hoof prints all over me.

No comments:
Post a Comment