Saturday, June 30, 2012

At the Old Ballgame

Our friends Holly and Marcellus invited us to go to a Royals game with them and another couple, Chris and Susan.  Ernest and I hadn't been to a Royals game in quite a while  so we were quite excited to go.  The game itself was semi-entertaining (2 runs in the 1st inning and then NONE for the rest of the game for either team) but we really enjoyed ourselves.

 Ladies night.  I got a floppy hat, which was pretty fun.  The hat was so floppy though, that I couldn't see when I wore it.  Ally has had a good time playing with it. 

The gang.

A drumline was just in front and to the right of us performing during one of the innings.  I've never really seen one live, so that was pretty cool to me. 

A sign I saw at the stadium.  And it is so true.


Win - Royals!  Complete with Fireworks (which I didn't get a picture of). 

We had a great time.  Makes me 1) want to do more group dates and 2) come back more often to the K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...