Afterward we went to the fair. Got a giant slurpee, some nachoes, and walked around for a bit. Then we went home for actual lunch and naps. Ally walked most of the way, though she did get a bit scratched up from a small spill on the sidewalk.
I put sunscreen on Ally, and Ernest put it on Jacob. When Jacob got up from his nap, you could see the spots that were missed by Dada. Oh well. It didn't seem to bother Jacob, mostly just looked funny.
We came back that night to let Ally play on some of the inflatibles. She was all for it until it was time to start climing up to go down the slide. Check out this look of apprehension!
Once she made it down one, she had a great time and used up all of the tickets that we had for her.
This was the first slide that she was so scared of. She eventually came back to this one and did it near the end. And guess who did it with her...
We were waiting in line to do a climbing wall and the live music on the stage nearby started. Ally surprised us all by boogying there in line. I've got a video of it that I'll post once I get it off the video camera. (She ended up being too small so didn't get to do the climbing wall, but the dancing was worth the wait).
Dada wanted to "fish" with her and try and win a prize. They actually did win a small stuffed dragon and cat.
So, Old Shawnee Days was a lot of fun. I'm sorry that we waited so long to try it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment