Latest lingo around the house from Mr. Jacob:
bye-bye: And not just meaning "good bye," but in reference to Jacob's toy laptop. It says "Goodbye" when you close it, so that is now how he refers to the toy.
na-na: translates to "no-no" and is what Jacob calls Remote Controls or anything else he shouldn't touch. Of course he says it with a smile.
nana: Banana.
vroom: Sound effect when playing with cars, and also what Jacob calls his cars.
He can also do an elephant sound. I have no idea how to type it out and I haven't caught it on video yet. I'll keep trying.
And for Miss Allyson:
Favorite things to do include play with playdough and color with Crayola Magic Markers. Watching Angelina Ballerina. She LOVES to dance. And my favorite - she walks around singing "I am a Child of God." Surprisingly she has the first verse memorized and is working on the second. She insists that I sing it over and over and over and over and over before bed. No kidding. "You sing it 5 times for me?"
Notice the dress on over the top of her clothes, and backwards.
He's such a little man! Where did my baby boy go?
No comments:
Post a Comment