Friday, April 27, 2012

Lovely Bridge

Ally's version of London Bridge: 

Lovely Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
Lovely Bridge is falling down, my friend Maddie.

Tonight she heard me tell Ernest that I don't care for crackers (he loves Ritz crackers with a bit of cream cheese).  That's what they were all having for a snack.  Ally brought one over to me, "Try it Mama!  It's good!"  I took a little nibble and she said, "See?  Good!" with the cutest little nod.  I could totally see me doing that to her when trying to get her to try something new. 

According to Uncle Rob, she is just like I was when I was that age.  That's a bit scary.  Though I guess she doesn't scream as loud or throw quite as big fits as I used to.  Great. 

Jacob has gotten this thing where he throws a tantrum, stomping his little feet and shaking his head.  Apparently I didn't do that when I was little.  Hmmm...I wonder where he might get that from.  Ernest denies any knowledge of such behavior....  I have my suspicions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...