Second one, kind of funny. Last week, again just me and the kids at home, and I was reading e-mail on the computer. Ally was coloring at her table, and Jacob was playing with the kitchen cabinets. A few minutes later I notice it is very quiet. I walk around the bar in the kitchen and see that Jacob has pulled out the can of shortening and has it open, with his hands in it.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
You look away for just a minute...
First one, not a happy story. I was picking up Ally and Jacob from Jane's. Holding Jacob, and both of the kids' bags, heading to the front door. Ally streaked ahead of me, opened the door, and RAN OUT. Then continued to run (with me shouting at her) down the driveway to my car. I was parked at the end of the drive way. And wouldn't you know, just as she's running down, I'm shouting at her and trying to figure out what to do, a car comes around the corner. Thankfully the car saw her and stopped. She didn't actually make it to the street, but it was right there. Oh, I was so scared. I was shaking and nearly crying by the time I caught her and got her in the car. We had a LONG talk about walking outside and always holding someone's hand. She hasn't done it since and waits for me, even telling me "Me have to wait to hold your hand."
Second one, kind of funny. Last week, again just me and the kids at home, and I was reading e-mail on the computer. Ally was coloring at her table, and Jacob was playing with the kitchen cabinets. A few minutes later I notice it is very quiet. I walk around the bar in the kitchen and see that Jacob has pulled out the can of shortening and has it open, with his hands in it.
Second one, kind of funny. Last week, again just me and the kids at home, and I was reading e-mail on the computer. Ally was coloring at her table, and Jacob was playing with the kitchen cabinets. A few minutes later I notice it is very quiet. I walk around the bar in the kitchen and see that Jacob has pulled out the can of shortening and has it open, with his hands in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment