Sunday, October 2, 2011

General Conference Weekend

It's been such a nice weekend.  I didn't get to watch all of Conference, but I have it DVR'd so I can watch the rest of it this week.  We had it on the TV all weekend, and even with just that it brought such a nice Spirit into our home.  And, I got a ton of work done around the house, which also makes me feel good. 

I don't think our bedroom has been this clean since I was pregnant with Ally and went on a cleaning spree.  I moved the dressers, cleaned out drawers, washed windows, and even vacuumed walls and air vents.  These things happen occasionally, but never at the same time!  The rest of the house isn't half bad either, which is nice.  Laundry is nearly all done and just some odds'n'ends left in the common area.  Problem is, the odds'n'ends are the hardest ones to get put away since there's not a home for them yet.  Still working on reversing my pack rat ways (the hubby too). 

Anyway, it's been a refreshing and relaxing couple of days.  The weather has been gorgeous, we've spent time together as a family (including a special pancake dinner - so fun!), and I got some cleaning done.  Good start to the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...