Sunday, October 16, 2011

Under the Big Top

We took a trip to the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus in September.  We went with the Keller's.  This was the first time Ally had been and she had a great time.  She didn't know where to look!  She never got down for a nap before the circus, so I was a little worried about how she would do with all of the excitement and no nap.  Other than being very distracted for a while before intermission because she REALLY wanted a drink, she did a great job.  I think we'll be going again next year, and possibly bringing Jacob this time.  I had the best time just watching her reactions to things.

 Brandon and Ally watching the show from Lucas's lap.  Sydney, Lori, Ernest, and I were all there too.








Lil' Man didn't go with us, but he was just as happy at home I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...