So so so so sweet and fun when she is rested. A terror when she won't take a nap.
Two kids eating peacefully at the table. I go into the hallway to finish the conversation with my brother. I come back into the kitchen and Jacob's plate is upside-down and Ally has ketchup all over her plate and Jacob's sippy cup. Yay. As I went to snap the picture (previously she was laughing) she starts yelling, "I have ketchup in my eye!" Ya think?
Ernest went out of town of 4 days for work - over the weekend. It really wasn't too bad on the weekdays, but the weekend was hard. She didn't take a nap either day. I was also tired, so we were in fine form. I think this was the first shouting match that we have had, and I certainly didn't like it.
Ally: "You're not listening to me!"
Me: "No, YOU aren't listening to me!"
Yeah, arguing with a 3 year old...not my brightest idea.
She is so smart it is scary sometimes. I'm trying out different strategies with her. She is so active and bright.....and stubborn. We're working on it. And in the mean time I am so glad that we don't live in an apartment, and I get reassurance when I read other blogs about Moms that I admire and what they go through with their little ones. I guess we are normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment