Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another Craft

A couple of weeks ago the primary lesson we were on was about Tithing.  I decided that my class of 5-6 year olds would make tithing boxes as part of the lesson.  The boxes were a hit! 

I cut out pieces of foam to make the sides and bottoms of the boxes.  In the essence of time (and the fact that I was making these for 1st graders), I just used hot glue to put the sides together, attach them to the bottom, and attach the lid on one side.  I supplied markers for the foam and a bunch of stickers and shapes for the kids to apply liberally.  Since it was at church, I didn't get a photo of what they did in class. But we did make Ally a larger one in the evening that she got to decorate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...