15 weeks and 5 days along. And no morning sickness yet today! I forgot how good it feels. Of course, since I didn’t feel sick I ate too much for lunch, so am now a bit uncomfortable. But not sick! To top it off, I started feeling the baby kick this week. Just a few little flutters, but they are getting more distinctive. I’m beginning to get into the part of pregnancy that I enjoy. I love feeling the baby move, and really missed that after Allyson was born. I’m still too small for maternity clothes, but the lower tummy has definitely “popped” and you can tell if you know to see it. And, some of my jeans are now only wearable with a hair tie wrapped around the button. Long shirts, here I come!
I was watching a recorded show last night, “Pizza Wars” talking about whether Chicago style or New York style pizza was better. BAD idea. Pregnant ladies should not be allowed to 1) go grocery shopping alone (my cart was filled to the brim on Saturday) and 2) watch shows about food. Especially food they already like and crave. Oh, I was craving pizza so badly. And not just frozen pizza, which I am normally perfectly happy with. But GOOD pizza. Problem is, I don’t know of very many good pizza places around here. Gambino’s is a current favorite (their Mobster is amazing) but that’s about it. I’m tired of Papa John’s and Pizza Hut, and I’m too chicken to try other places. Hmm..must branch out more. Anyway, I craved pizza for the rest of the night. I did go to Gambino’s at lunch today (thus the eating too much) and am pretty sure I will be skipping dinner since I’m playing double header volleyball games tonight.
Now if only the morning sickness will stay away. Things are going to be fun!
THIS IS GREAT!!! I DO HAVE A FEW BLOGS... BUT NOT UP-TO-DATE.! AGG!! I SHOULD!! I SHOULD CALL YA TOO TO GET YOUR IDEAS ON HOW TO TO THE SLIDSHOES AND SUCH!! CONGRATS ON BABY #2!!!
ReplyDeleteI like your rules for pregnant ladies. :) Although I've always had a problem with the Food Network and foodie shows in general. They make me hungry and set my expectations higher than I am usually able to meet.
ReplyDeleteI hope the morning sickness gets better!