So, Lori managed to snag us a couple of tickets to her company picnic - at Worlds of Fun - a couple of weeks ago. It is amazing how different amusement parks seem between childhood and adulthood. I still enjoy going, but on this trip I managed to ride only one ride - the train that takes you around the park. Ernest rode the roller coaster - in the kids section. Before you think that he's a chicken, it's okay - he was riding it with Sydney. We wandered
around with Lori, Lucas, and Sydney, letting the cutie pie ride some rides. Ernest stopped at one of the carnival games. You got three golf balls and you tried to get a hole-in-one. The hole that you made it in determined what size prize you got. His first shot he made it in the most difficult one, so got a huge stuffed caterpillar for Syd. So this trip was nothing like how I remember trips to Worlds of Fun being (we actually left before the park closed!) but it was still a great time. I love spring time evenings in Kansas.
No comments:
Post a Comment