I had purchased a Groupon for Jingle Bell Drive a the beginning of December. It was good through December 31, so we'd have no trouble using it, right? Well, mostly. We used it on December 30. JoAnn and Martha came over and we all loaded into their van and took a drive down to the Great Mall. Jingle Bell Drive was thousands of lights in the forms of figures and a tunnel that you drove through in the parking lot. Not as big as I expected, but since I purchased the entrance fee as a Groupon it was alright.
Ally and Jacob LOVED the lights. Everywhere you looked there was a different display. The pictures didn't come out well since the flash was off and we didn't stop the vehicle, but you get the idea.
We went to Sheridan's afterward and got their Candy Cane Pothole (so good) and then drove around and looked at a few lights. Jacob started getting pretty antsy so we headed home. We want to try looking at more lights next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment