I've been pretty tired lately and not able to catch up on sleep. After Jacob was asleep last night I was sitting in my overstuffed chair trying to talk myself into putting Ally to bed. It takes a lot of work to get her to sleep. Luckily she had already had a bath, brushed her teeth, vitamins, and was in PJs. So, while I'm arguing with myself, she goes and gets a blanket off the couch and lays down on the couch, saying that she wanted to sleep with Mama. Ernest tried to get her to go to her bed, and she just snuggled tighter into the couch and cried. I told her she could come put me to bed, so she came back with me. She climbed into our bed and laid her head on my pillow, and told me that my spot was there next to her. Ernest went to get in her toddler bed, trying to get her to claim what was hers. She wouldn't do it. I laid next to her, thinking that I would get her calm and relaxed and then put her in her own bed. Cute little girl. She laid right next to me, stroking my arm and patting my shoulder. I started to fall asleep. One thing I did hear before I fell asleep was a little whisper - "My Mama....Best Friend." I fell asleep with a little girl in my arms and a smile on my face.

How sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! She's an adorable little girl.
ReplyDeleteBEST.FEELING.EVER!
ReplyDelete