OxiClean Max Force. This stuff is great. I discovered it about 2 years ago. It takes out nearly anything. Spit up, poo, blood, and other unidentified things. It has saved several favorite outfits.Suave Kids Detangling Spray. Ally has long fine hair, and it is constantly tangled. It is so fine that it slides out of her ponytail or barrets, so is always getting tangled up. Brushing her hair used to be a nightmare. Using this before brushing has really helped both of our nerves.
I LOVE saving money. It is so fun to see what I can get for less at Aldi. If you haven't yet, check it out!Creative Memories Digital Scrapbooking. My sister surprised me with the software last year, and I am having so much fun turning all of my pictures into photo books. Similar to what you can do on blurb or shutterfly, but with more options and customization.
Jacob is now over 4 months old, so we started him on cereal in the evening. Out of a spoon, not a bottle. He loves it. And I love it because I think it is helping him to sleep more at night, which in turn helps me sleep more at night.
I NEED that oxi stuff. Mike actually told me it ranks really high in Consumer Reports and now with your stamp of approval I have to get it. The detangling spray never worked for us but I recently started using BioSilk on her hair and have not had one tangle since even right after the bath or naps or even the next morning. It's awesome!
ReplyDelete