We are still working on potty training. Ally has had some setbacks lately. She doesn't want to go potty. I don't get it. We're trying not to force her though, and just give her lots of opportunties to go. It's disappointing, but I know she'll get it at some point. She is one smart cookie. She really doesn't like "diapers" anymore, though she is okay with pullups. I bought her some Dora panties and showed them to her. She keeps saying that she'll get to wear them when she is done going potty, but doesn't seem too concerned that we haven't let her wear them yet. I got some of the training pants, and we try those on the weekend too. Well, when it's not too cold - I have her wear a skirt when she wears the training pants so her pants don't get soaked if she misses.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Da Yard and Potty Training
We've been trying to get our yard cleaned up a bit. We are the neighbor you have that is always lagging. Grass is always a little too long, flowerbeds are a few days overdue in weeding, more leaves than needed on the ground, you get the idea. So, Ernest went out after work one of these last few lovely evenings we've had and was working on some deep cleaning. He's been working so much overtime lately that I get jealous of any activity he does that doesn't include us. So, we went outside too. I had Jacob strapped to me, so I was limited to just doing some raking, but Ally really got into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand the frustrations of potty training! Landen also to the point of not wanting to use the potty anymore, so we're trying to take it in baby steps. He does love getting stickers and "prizes" though, so hopefully we've found the right motivation. Good luck and let me know if you find something that works!!!
ReplyDelete