So, I'm here in sunny San Diego this week for work! Well, actually Otay Mesa. Just south and east of San Diego. Nearly to the border - my office is maybe 2 blocks from the border patrol. It is so nice to be warm, and have the breezes and birds around. If you want to see more pictures, visit my site on facebook.com. I stopped on my way from the airport into work at Coronado - which is an island in the San Diego bay. I found a parking spot and wandered around the beach for a few minutes. The water is freezing, but great! My boss, Adam, is also in town with me and he has been here before. We went to the Maritime Museum (thus the picture of the boat) where we got to wander around 2 ships and a b39 Russian Submarine. Too cool!!! The sub was my favorite.
Palm trees everywhere and it is so warm. Anyone in Utah, Colorado, Kansas, or Missouri can appreciate why I keep mentioning how warm it is! I want to do more sight-seeing, and I will try to get out more tonight and get more pictures too. Unfortunately, I still have to work while I'm here, so that cuts into my fun time. And the plane ride isn't so nice - nearly 4 hours. Speaking of work, I should do some more of that. I'll put more on here later, and don't forget to look at my other pictures (and a couple of videos)!
I love parts of Cali. I want to go to San Diego so bad...for the weather and the zoo. LUCKY!! Too bad it's business and not pleasure with your hubby!
ReplyDelete