Deanna Rose Farmstead
It's been several years since I've been here. I have fond memories of coming here with my mom and little brother's. We'd usually go order a Little Caesar's pizza (back when they were square, and you got two of them wrapped in paper) to eat in the park, and then go wander inside. It has changed so much! It was Ernest and Ally's first time, and we all really enjoyed it.
Ren Fest
We spent a Saturday morning at the Renaissance Festival with the Keller's. We went last year too, and it was just as much fun this year. Ally loved the bubbles and watching all of the people.
We bought Ally this little scarf and then tied it around her. It jingles like crazy. She spends a ton of time dancing in place or running in circles to make it jingle.
Nauvoo - Take 2
We went to Nauvoo again for a weekend with my brother Rob and his family. The weather was a bit soggy on Saturday, but overall it was a great trip. So much cooler than when we went in July, which made a huge difference. I love the spirit of Nauvoo.
I love this guy!
At the blacksmith - Auntie Jane is attempting to keep Ally occupied. She did really well, though I still had to step out with her a couple of itmes.
The entire gang, getting ready to go on a wagon ride. From left, Susan (Jane's sister visiting from England), Jane, Rob, Sophie, Lucy, Hank, I forgot the other oxen's name, Hannah, Ryan, Shannon (looking more pregnant than I thought I should), Ally, and Ernest.
It started to rain Saturday afternoon, so we stopped in the Lion House for some hot chocolate.
Yummy!
Nauvoo Temple in the rain
Brothers
Before heading out Sunday morning, we walked around some of the historic sites one last time.
Then Ally hitched a ride.
Staying awake in the car as we drove from Nauvoo to Hannibal, MO.
Such a fun place! We want to come spend a weekend here.
Outside of one of the gift shops - Susan, Jane, and the munchkin.
Becky Thatcher and Tom Sawyer!
Fun Times at Home
In between all of the traveling, we took a few trips to the park that is near our home (Ally LOVES the slide and swing) and just enjoyed being together at home.
She has taken to grabbing my clothes and putting them on.
Playing video games with Daddy
Oh, and last update on Jacob - he is growing well and the cysts are gone. Not totally out of the woods, but things are looking pretty good. We'll keep going every 4 weeks to check on how he is growing as well as to look at the amniotic fluid levels. I have a feeling that Jacob is going to be much bigger than Ally was. I also think he feels more stubborn :)
No comments:
Post a Comment